Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Backlog

Ok, I know I’ve been bad about updating the blog since the evacuation. In Georgia I had nothing but time to write most days so I was a little more productive there. I also needed the blog posts to organize my thoughts. After a month in Armenia my brains have effectively turned to mush so there weren’t many thoughts to organize. Plus I had a lot of other volunteers as an outlet there, as I do here, so I was able to discuss things with other people that might otherwise have been recorded in my journal/blog.

After some loving rebukes though, I’m back at it. I’m in Albania now serving with the Peace Corps post here and I’ve got plenty of updates about the transfer, my time so far in PC:Albania and the second chance I’m getting with Katie (we decided to give it another shot). I’ve also got some back posts from Georgia that were recovered when my laptop was retrieved from my training site, I’ll be putting those up to as well.

Enjoy.

No comments: